Alcalá de Henares

Alcalá de Henares

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

¡Gracias!/Shout Outs

Yes if you send me a letter or something in the mail, I will personally give you a shout out on my blog.  Feel honored.


Listed in order of said item being received:
1.  Mary Cantor - Thank you for the wonderful little note.  You always find the best quotes, I'm still jealous of your Frederick Buechner quote on your blog.  But your note made my day, so muchas gracias!  Also travel buddies soon?  K great, can't wait to see you and Kelsey Freya Hawkins!
2.  Mrs. Bult - Thank you for the Valentine's day card.  I knew it was from you, 1. Because you had a return sticker on it but 2. Because your handwriting is so distinct (a different distinct than Nate's though).  I laughed when I saw that it was a penguin, you know me too well.
3.  Norm - Thanks for the letter.  And now you have e-mail and even g-chat!  Look at you go!  Communicating machine you are!  Hope to talk to you again soon, maybe when mid-terms are done?
4.  Nate Bult - Thank you for the letter and also for the box of chocolates.  They came at the perfect time (before midterms).  I am trying my hardest to only eat one a day, but this is proving to be a more difficult task than I had anticipated.  The shiny little gold box is just so tempting.  Thanks love!
5.  Grandma Phyliss - Thank you for the cute little card!  I will have so many stories/pictures to show you when I get home.  Also, thanks for the picture of me and Nate.  The funny thing I don't remember even doing that, but it's a cute picture because it pretty much sums up our relationship well haha.  Thanks again!

I think that's it for now, but please keep it coming because it always makes my day when I see "Laura Grimm" sitting in the bin of mail/I check everyday at 2:00 in hopes of finding something for me.  I feel so blessed to have such a great family and also such great friends.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment